ATTENTION DEL WEBB RESIDENTS!
Please read all information below before proceeding to Capsure
Scroll to the bottom to Proceed to Capsure!
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
On October 14, 2019, Del Webb Spruce Creek Golf and Country Club HOA will begin using a BRAND-NEW visitor authorization system called TEKWAVE SOLUTIONS. This will replace our current visitor authorization system -CAPSURE.
Why is this changing? CapSure was sold to another company and the software is no longer supported. We were forced to look for a new system and we believe TekWave will be a significant upgrade for our community.
You will still be able to call into the gate like you always have however the online web portal “Gate Access” on sprucecreekgcc.com will be changing and will be a lot easier to use with a simplified look.
- More reliable, easier to use Resident website and visitor entry portal
- Simplified website user id and password login screen
- Ability to receive text and email notifications when your visitor/vendors arrive
- Ability to send your visitor/vendor an electronic pass(E-PASS) for quicker entry
- Additional flexibility when selecting visitor/vendor status and length of stay
- More efficient monitoring of visitor/vendors with edit, delete and deny capability
- Ability to review visitor/vendors activity and history from 1 centralized screen
- Dedicated automated visitor entry line when website access is not available
- Ability to create a party/event list in the system eliminating paper list at the gate houses
- Improved visitor/vendor validation process upon entering community
- Ability to manage your profile, address/contact information, out of town messages, resident lists, and pets from 1 centralized screen
- Website, dedicated message line and mobile app for visitor/vendor pre-visit entry process
- Structured resident training classes at Horizon Center
- Step by step instructions will be available for download on com
- Training modules posted to sprucecreekgcc.com
- Training video posted to sprucecreekgcc.com
- Access to multiple Leland Administrators for assistance
Pre-Launch Informational Updates–
- The September Fountain
- TV monitor in Horizon Center Lobby
- Visitor/vendor handouts at Gate Houses
Dates to Remember–
- Week of September 16th– Equipment delivered and set up and administrative training
- Week of September 23rd and 30th– Resident training sessions at Horizon Center
- Monday October 14th– Go Live with transition to TEKWAVE Solutions
Collectively, SCGCC HOA, COT Committee, Leland Management along with valuable feedback from our Gate Team, many hours have been spent over the last 2 years researching, reviewing and interviewing several vendors. The result has been the decision to go with the most efficient and cost effective vendor for this service, TEKWAVE Solutions. As with any operational change this process will require the support and commitment of all residents and Leland Team members working together for a smooth and positive transition.
All residents should be following the dates to remember and looking for the pre-launch updates starting immediately as we embark on an exciting and positive enhancement to our community operations.